We want our children to write reviews of books they’re reading. It’s simple. Just following these instructions:
- Read a book.
- Write a review. Share a little glimmer of what happened without giving away the important bits. Talk about the characters; the style of writing and whether you enjoyed it.
- You can give it a score or stars or bananas or fluffy clouds.
- When it’s written, email it to Mr Garley.
- He’ll copy and paste it onto the site.
- He’ll find a picture of the book and maybe add some links.
- We’ll share a link to your review via Twitter and we’ll try and include the author in the tweet.
- People will read your review. More people will read the book!
- Read another book and review…
Email Mr Garley at: email@example.com